Minggu, 14 Juni 2015

My Idol

    “Learn from your past, live today in gratitude, in order to has gleaming day tomorrow as beautiful as your prayer.” 
 –Mario Teguh-


The quote above is one of my favorite quote. The quote which created by my idol, Mario Teguh. Mario Teguh is one of popular motivator in Indonesia. He should be a good motivator cause he has good  talent. I think everyone need motivation for their live. Motivation is important for us to motivating ourselves to be better people. Mario Teguh has a television program in one of Indonesia television station. The name of his TV program is Mario Teguh Golden Ways. That program special  for give motivation for people. He always give the best motivation in his TV program. Every motivation which he gave could motivate many people, included me. When I listen or read his quotes it can make me feel calm and try to be a better person. Everyone have problem in their live and I think they need motivation, so they can behave their problem well. Mario Teguh is simple and wise person. I like the way how he give the motivation. His motivation give good effect for me, especially when I’m in bad feeling. He always remind people to always be grateful. Based on the quote above, Mario said that we should learn from our past, be grateful today, so that we have gleaming day tomorrow. Everyone have the past, the good or bad past. From the past that we have done we can get the wisdom and lesson from it. Mario is also said to always be grateful. We should be thankful for what we have today cause we have no idea how many people would love to have what we’ve got. If we always be thankful, we should get better day tomorrow. The real name of Mario Teguh is Sis Maryono Teguh. He was born in Makassar, March 5th  1956. Beside as a motivation he is also a consultant. He has one wife and two children. In 2010 he was received the award from Indonesia Record Museum as a motivator with the largest Facebook fan page in Indonesia. Okaay, there are several things about my idol, thank you J

2 komentar:

  1. First, I remembered about when the lecturer asking you 'who is the inspired person in your life?' and at the same time i was thinking 'she must be loves Mario Teguh '.
    and this is the prove. Haha at that time, i also laugh remembering that every night you always streaming via youtube just to watch Mario Teguh's program.:P
    Btw, nice writing restika ;)))

    BalasHapus
  2. I love Mario Teguh too. I always watch his program on the internet. his motivations can inspire me.. he teaches me so many things :)
    We can learn many things. Nice :)

    BalasHapus