Senin, 15 Juni 2015

Unforgettable Moment

Health is Above Wealth
Every person must have experience or a valuable moment in their life. The moment could give happiness or sadness. We can have the lesson from every moment that we have done. I will tell one of my precious experience in my life. That is about when I was sick and had appendicitis surgery.
In the beginning of October 2012, I did a appendicitis surgery. At the first I often felt a stomachache and it was really hurt. While I got stomachache I couldn’t do anything. The pain getting stronger day after day and it came immediately, it was very painful. My mom suggested to see  the surgeon because she was afraid of my condition. I decide to see the doctor in Awal Bros Hospital Bekasi. While the doctor examined me, I didn’t have the characteristic of appendicitis disease. Then, I was suggested to do an x-ray to make sure about the disease. In the next day I came to the hospital to did an x-ray. Then I showed the x-ray result to my doctor and he said that I got an appendicitis and must be immediately to undergo surgery and I felt shock. My mom agreed directly to undergo surgery as soon as possible because in that time I was in the 3rd class in Senior High School and I would do an National Examination. 
Two days later I was hospitalized in the same hospital. This is the first time in my life that I should be hospitalize and should do a surgery. I felt so afraid in that time. After checkup, finally I did undergo surgery. In that day my family came to the hospital. I felt afraid because this is my first time in my life did a surgery. Some of the nurses brought me to entered the surgery room. All of the medical staff who was there used a green surgery clothes included me. The nurses were very kind. Then my surgeon came and the appendicitis surgery was beginning, I slept because of anesthetic effect. After one hour left, I woke up because I was not totally anesthetized. I saw the light of operation lamps, it was very bright and the music song from the radio. Tthere was any medical equipments beside me, then I slept again and the appendicitis surgery was over. I brought to the room which is located near by the surgery room. I didn’t feel any pain because of anesthetic effect. Then, I was brought again to the patient room. I felt pain in my stomach because the influence of anesthetic was gone. The pain getting worst when I laugh and cough. Although I still feel the pain, but I feel happy because my family and my friends come to see my condition. I very grateful cause many people care to me. Besides the pain of laugh and cough, I also couldn’t walk properly. I need anyone to help me to walk. After 4 days being hospitalized, my condition became better and I could back to my home. My doctor suggested me for took a rest as long as 7 days for health recovery. 
After my condition getting better, I decided to go to school. In that time I was in the 3rd class in Senior High School and I have a lot of activities. My condition became drop again. Then, my mom take me to the same hospital. I was hospitalized again, it is exactly 2 weeks after I’m being back from the hospital. Apparently I got typhus disease, it is also the first time in my life. This is the 2nd time in October 2012 I stayed in hospital. I spent my time as long as a week in hospital and I felt pain and I’m so sad. I hope it is the first and the last time in my life.
I can take any wisdom from this case, I should be more grateful and closer to Allah SWT. More grateful for everything that Allah have been given to me. A lot of favors that Allah had given for us but sometimes we are unaware of it. I also should be closer to Allah. In the beginning I felt sad and mad, but I was wrong in contrary Allah loved me very much. I realize that health is more precious than everything.


1 komentar:

  1. I absolutely agree with you..health is the important thing in our life,we should thank to God for everything that God give to us. I think you are a strong girl Restika, you can defeat all of your disease and the most important is you should maintain your health. Nice blog restika!

    BalasHapus